Department of Engineering Physics
Tsinghua University, Beijing, China 100084
● MIT, Physics, Ph.D.1989.
● Johns Hopkins University, Graduate Student in the Department of Physics, 1982-1983.
● University of Science and Technology of China, Radio and Electronics, B.S., 1982.
● 9/2002-present. Professor, Department of Engineering Physics, Tsinghua University.
● 2/1999-8/2002. Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, Tsinghua University.
● 9/1994-1/1999. Professor, Department of Applied Physics, Beijing Institute of Technology.
● 10/1988-6/1994. Senior Plasma Physicist, Spire Corporation.
Low temperature plasma physics, diagnostics and modeling, plasma-surface interactions.
Part-time Academic Job
● Member of the Board, International Plasma Chemistry Society, (2004-2007, 2007-2013).
● Member of the International Scientific Committee, International Conference of Phenomenon of Ionized Gases, (2009-present).
● Member of the International Scientific Committee, International Microplasma Conference, (2010-present).
● Member of the Program Committee, Asia-Pacific Conference of Plasma Science and Technology, (2008-present).
● Vice Chair, Plasma Sub-committee, Chinese Society of Mechanics, (2002-present).
● Member of the International Advisory Committee， International Congress of Plasma Physics (2004-2007).
● Editorial Board Member, Journal of Physics D, Applied Physics, (2009-2010).