● 1984.09 – 1987.07 Dept. of Engineering and Surveying, Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping Master’s Degree.
● 1980.09 –1984.07 Dept. of Engineering and Surveying, Wuhan College of Surveying and Mapping Bachelor’s Degree.
● 2000.08 – 2006.06, Wuhan University, Key Laboratory of State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping Director, Researcher/ Doctoral Supervisor.
● 1987.07 – 2000.07 School of Geodesy and Geomatics, Wuhan Technical University of Surveying and Mapping, Teaching Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor, Researcher/ Doctoral Supervisor.
1. GIS/GPS/RS Technology and Its Application in Emergency Management, For Graduate Student, Required Course, Student number 26, 2008.9—2008.12.
2. GIS/GPS/RS Technology and Its Application in Emergency Management, For Graduate Student, Required Course, Student number 37, 2009.9—2009.12.
● Currently supervise:
1. Doctor degree candidate, Changhong He, Chao Huang, Yunxiu Zhao, Xin Ma, Zhuyang Han.
2. Master degree candidate, Hong Lin, Zhihong Zheng, Xiaohu Cai, Long Ma, Keming Li.
3. General Area of Research: Safety Science and Technology.
● Students supervised:
1. Junjie Guo, 2008, Optimal deployment method of medium sized city fire stations, Master’s Degree.
2. Yingting Mei, 2008, Study on urban fire protection/control planning, Master’s Degree.
3. Xiaoshu Shao, 2009, Design and discussion on some city’s fire protection emergency response platform, Master’s Degree.
4. Weihua Huang, 2009, Investigation and design on the application system for the management of fire squadron and for fire rescue, Master’s Degree.
5. Junli Guo, 2010, design for the basic information database of urban fire protection emergency response platfom, Master’s Degree.
6. Yanhui Tian, 2010, Study on the application of GIS technology in urban fire protection emergency response platform, Master’s Degree.
● The research area includes: the systematic design method on emergency response platform. Comprehensive multi-scale forecasting theory and method in emergency based on GIS. Theory and method on intelligent assistant decision-making technology in emergency. Multisource information integration and processing technology in emergency.
● Research and Development on Emergency Response Platform of Kunsan City, Project funds: RMB 6 Million, 2009.3—2009.12, Major Participant.
● Basic research on fire safety and emergency response technology of State’s essential storage facility, Project from State Administration of Work Safety, Project funds: RMB 5.22 Million, 2009.8—2011.12, Major Participant.
● Study on the emergency evacuation decision making method based on real-time information and group mind，National Natural Science Foundation Key Project of China (Grand No. 909240001), Project funds: RMB 0.35 Million, 2009.1—2011.12, Principals.
 Zhang Zhenglu, Huang Quanyi, Wen Hongyan, et. al. Deformation Monitoring Analysis and Prediction for Engineering Constructions, Surveying and Mapping Press, 2007
 Haiguo Zhu, Quanyi Huang, Jiming Guo, Qiansheng Zhao,Renqiang Wen.Researches on Model-Blade base and General Knowledge base in Intelligent Spatial Decision Support System, CIG/ISPRS, Toronto, Canada.2007；
 Qiansheng Zhao, Quanyi Huang, Jiming Guo，Renqiang Wen，and Shaobo Zhong, A Model ofSpatial Data Integration Interoperability on Oracle Spatial, Joint CIG/ISPRS Conference on Geomatics for Disaster and Risk Management, 2007
● Journal Papers:
 Wang, F., and Huang, Q.Y., A methodology for definition and usage of spatial data quality rules,Geospatial Information Science, 2007.
 Haiguo Zhu, Quanyi Huang, Jiming Guo, Shaobo Zhong.An Enhanced Approach to Representing Complex Spatio-temporal Data in GIS，IITA-GRS 2008，Shanghai, China，December 21-22, 2008；（EI Index, 20094612444694, ISTP.
 Wen Renqiang, Huang Haidong, Huang Quanyi., A Research on the Outburst Discharging Forecast Model of Dangerous Chemical Based on GIS to Meet an Emergency Platform, Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2008,4.
 Quanyi Huang, Haiguo Zhu, Jiming Guo. Improvement Researches on Web Service-based Mashup Models in Internet GIS，Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2008.5.
 Haiguo Zhu, Quanyi Huang, Jiming Guo, Qiansheng Zhao. 《Advanced Researches on Intelligent Spatial Decision Support System (ISDSS): A Combination of Model-Blade, Generalized Repository and GIS》，IITA-GRS 2008 ，Shanghai, China，December 21-22, 2008；(EI Index, 20094612444693；ISTP).
Qiansheng Zhao, Quanyi Huang, Jiming Guo, Haiguo Zhu. Integrated Risk Assessment of Hazardous Chemical Installations Using GIS and AHP, IEEE The Management Tracks within WiCOM 2008，Dalian,China ,12-14 Oct.,2008；（EI Index, 20090111835320；ISTP）.
Renqiang Wen，Quanyi Huang，Nianxue Luo，Qiansheng Zhao，The Study on Spatial Decision Support Services Architecture Based on Grid GIS in Emergency Response Platform，4th International Conference: Engineering, Services and Knowledge Management, Dalian,China ,12-14 Oct.,2008.
 Quanyi Huang, Haiguo Zhu, Shaobo Zhong, et. al. Researches on Evaluation for Quality of Active Geospatial Information Service, Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, 2009，38（6）：545-548（EI Index）.
 Zhi Zhang, Quanyi Huang, Jinpo Wang. The demand analysis of basic survey and drawing in emergency management, China’s Emergency Manage, 2009.3.
 Dijun Wu, Jianguo Chen, Quanyi Huang, et. al. Two-dimensional Numerical Simulation of Water Pollution Diffusion and Its Visualization, engineering journal of wuhan university, 2009.3.
 Haiguo Zhu, Quanyi Huang, Jiming Guo, Shaobo Zhong. Researches on Geographic Data Storage and Management Based on Object-oriented Storage in the Distributed Software Architecture，May 19-21, 2009，Xiamen, China ,WCSE 2009；（EI Index: 20095312599686；ISTP）.
 Dijun Wu, Haiyan Sun, Quanyi Huang, et. al. Research on the Algorithm for Body-Fitted Coordinate Grids Generation Based on GIS, Acta Geodaetica et Cartographica Sinica, 2009, 38（2）.
● 2009.12-Now, China Coal Society, Computer Communication Specialty Committee, Member
● 2007.01-Now, Society of Beijing Safety Engineering, Councilman
● 1992.01-1996.12, Society of Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Engineering Survey Specialty Committee, Member
§ Golden Bridge Award of The 4th Technology Market Association of China, 2009
§ Prize for Progress in Science and Technology of Ministry of Land and Resources, the 2nd prize, 2006.1, Rank 6.
§ Teaching Achievement Award of China, the 2nd prize, 2001.12, Rank 2.
§ Teaching Achievement Award of Hubei Province, the 1st prize, 2001.1, Rank 2.
§ Prize for Progress in Science and Technology of Sichuan Province, the 3rd prize, 1999.12, Rank 1.
§ Prize for Progress in Science and Technology of State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping, the 3rd prize, 1998.11, Rank 3.
§ Sci-Tech awards of China Land Administration Bureau, the 3rd prize, 1993.01, Rank 1.